NFL POWER RANKINGS: Ravens, Seahawks in a free fall; Cardinals enter top 10 for Week 11. Week 11 of the NFL season is a reminder that there are only two months left before the playoffs. The results of Week 10 tightened things up near the top of the league and also caused some separation for some improving teams away from the bottom.
A few Super Bowl contenders continued to make big statements. There also was more clarity among the several wild-card upstarts in both conferences. On the flip side, some teams kept fading or digging bigger holes. Steelers fans have become increasingly annoyed that their favourite team is not No. 1 in the Power Rankings.
Here’s how all the teams in the league now stack up against each other from No. 1 to No. 32 according to The Sports Round Up latest power rankings.
NFL Power Rankings Week 11
1. Kansas City Chiefs (last week: 1) Chiefs remain no.1 in NFL power rankings for Week 11 as they are returning from the bye to avenge the only loss.
2. Pittsburgh Steelers (2) Steelers fans maybe not happy with this week’s NFL power rankings, but yet they reminded the Bengals who the division boss is.
3. New Orleans Saints (3) Jameis Winston steps in for injured Drew Brees.
4. Tampa Bay Bucs (8) Big bounce back for Brady and buddies.
5. Green Bay Packers (5) Not a good look to struggle against Jacksonville.
6. Arizona Cardinals (9) Kyler Murray’s Cardinals had to see it to believe it as they return to top 10 in NFL power rankings of week 11.
7. Buffalo Bills (6) ‘Hail Murray’ loss is a tough one to swallow.
8. Baltimore Ravens (4) Only four teams have fewer passing yards per game.
9. Los Angeles Rams (13) Suddenly in a three-way tie atop NFC West.
10. Seattle Seahawks (7) Overworked Russell Wilson exhibiting signs of fatigue.
11. Indianapolis Colts (14) Statement win vs. Titans knots them up for division.
12. Las Vegas Raiders (11) Derek Carr not receiving the praise he deserves.
13. Miami Dolphins (12) Continuing to impress on both sides of the ball.
14. Cleveland Browns (15) Sixth win equals last season’s total.
15. Minnesota Vikings (17) Kirk Cousins snapped his 0-9 Monday Night curse.
- NFL Week 7 Power Rankings: Chiefs, Seahawks and Steelers crack top 3
- 2020 NFL Power Rankings Week 10: Saints, Packers after Buccaneers
- Top 10 NFL Power Rankings in NFL Week 6: Seahawks overtakes Chiefs
16. Tennessee Titans (10) In decline, having lost three of four after a 5-0 start.
17. Detroit Lions (22) And another down-to-the-wire finish for these felines.
18. Los Angeles Chargers (18) Why does Anthony Lynn still have his job?
19. Atlanta Falcons (20) Six of final seven games are against winning teams.
20. San Francisco 49ers (16) A multitude of miscues led to loss vs. Saints.
21. Denver Broncos (21) It appears the quest for a quarterback shall continue.
22. New England Patriots (26) Vindicated themselves after the previous home debacle.
23. Chicago Bears (19) Something has to be done about this putrid offence.
24. Cincinnati Bengals (24) Joe Burrow can only do so much behind his weak line.
25. Carolina Panthers (25) Have allowed 131 points in past four games.
26. New York Giants (28) 3-2 record in division provides a slight leg up.
27. Philadelphia Eagles (23) Is it time to move on from Carson Wentz?
28. Washington (29) Alex Smith’s first start in two years was impressive.
29. Houston Texans (27) Only victories have been against the Jaguars.
30. Jacksonville Jaguars (30) Play well and lose is a commendable tanking tactic.
31. Dallas Cowboys (31) Andy Dalton’s return is both the good and bad news.
32. New York Jets (32) At least they didn’t lose last week.