- Barcelona has given up on Memphis Depay.
- Manchester United completed signings of Alex Telles, Traore, and Cavani and end talks for Dembele.
- FC Bayern Munich’s Cuisance moved to Marseille.
- Fiorentina signed Jose Callejon.
- Chelsea’s Bakayoko joins Napoli on loan.
- Gunners Guendouzi completed the move to Hertha BSC on loan.
- Arsenal to sign Swedish striker Nikolaj Duus Moller.
- Everton sign Norwich defender Ben Godfrey.
- Chiesa To Serie A champions on a loan deal.
Barcelona has given up on trying to sign Memphis Depay as no big departure from the club can allow it to happen.
Ousmane Dembele is staying at Barcelona as United end talks over his loan-move on deadline day.
Manchester United have completed signings of Alex Telles and Traoré. Manchester United have confirmed the signing of Alex Telles from Porto and agreed on a deal to sign the 18-year-old Atalanta winger Amad Traoré for €30m (£27.2m) plus add-ons.
Man United have also completed the signing of free agent Edinson Cavani but have ended talks over a loan deal for Barcelona’s Ousmane Dembélé on a busy deadline day for Ole Gunnar Solskjær’s side.
Ole’s side wants to sign Ismaila Sarr on loan today, but Watford is only open to a permanent deal.
FC Bayern Munich
PSG’s striker Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting joins Bayern Munich on a one-year contract.
Bouna Sarr is a Bayern Munich player.
Douglas Costa joins Bayern Munich from Juventus on a season-long loan deal.
After Michael Cuisance moves to Leeds collapsed, Bayern’s player has joined Marseille on loan.
Italian Club has signed former Napoli forward Jose Callejon on a free transfer.
Tiemoue Bakayoko has joined Napoli on loan from Chelsea.
Matteo Guendouzi has joined Hertha BSC on loan from Arsenal.
Arsenal makes £45m move for Atletico Madrid midfielder Thomas Partey on deadline day.
Gunners to sign Swedish striker Nikolaj Duus Moller – he had his medical on this afternoon.
Justin Kluivert has joined RB Leipzig on loan from Roma.
Everton sign Norwich and England U21 defender Ben Godfrey for £20 million.
Chiesa joined Juve on a two-year loan worth €10m that will become a permanent transfer for an additional €40m (£36m/$47m) if certain conditions are met.